Click on the link below to download the application!
Scholarship Information and Requirements
- Deadline for scholarship applications is June 1st, 2017, 11:59 PM EST. (No exceptions).
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the application.
- Because of the volume of applications, you will only be notified if you are chosen to receive the scholarship.
- If you have questions about the application process, please email Felicia Henry at email@example.com.
Award Components: Each year, the Locksley Anthony Scholarship Foundation will select up to three (3) new graduating NYS public high school senior per yer, each of whom will receive a $1,500 one-time scholarship ($750 per semester- fall/spring) to be used for tuition purposes at the school of their choice.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
- Applicant must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale or 70 or higher on a 100 point scale.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior at a NYS public high school who will attend college.
Applicant must submit the following items
- Completed application form.
- Two letters of recommendations (previous/current teacher, faculty member, advisor etc.)
- Please note that both letters must be recommendations specifically for our scholarship program. A copy of a college recommendation letter does not meet this requirement.
- A copy of their most recent transcript with cumulative grade point average.
- Personal Essay: If education was a key, what door would it open for you? 1000 words or less.
Deadline for the application is June 1st, 2017. Applications postmarked or submitted after this date will not be considered. No emailed or incomplete applications will be considered.
Announcement of Scholarship Recipients: July 2017
Please Note: Scholarship funds will be issued directly to the recipient’s college, not directly to the recipient.
Please mail application to:
The Locksley Anthony Henry Scholarship Foundation
c/o Mrs. Pamela Henry
830 Lenox Road
Brooklyn, NY 11203